this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

8.10.2012

music: maroon 5 overexposed

i'm one of those people who never seems to fall in love with an entire album.
ok.. not unless it's a dave matthews band album.
then i'm desperately in love.

this new maroon 5 album, overexposed.....



i swear it's like they had a window into my heart the last few months.
E V E R Y. S I N G L E. S O N G. I S. A W E S O M E.
and while they don't EXACTLY apply to me.. i just connected to this one song.
it's sad, but damn it's hauntingly beautiful.
it'll be connected to an event in my memory forever..
and while it makes me sad... it somehow gives me hope.
that sounds crazy.. i know, but it's so true.
(one day maybe i can elaborate)
sad-maroon 5.


hope you have something fun up your sleeve this weekend..
xo-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...