this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

8.08.2012

video: the twilight affair

i have to laugh.
i mean. it's hollywood.
did people really think that this couple would last an eternity?
i wonder if the screaming fans realize that they aren't in fact bella & edward?

get a grip people. seriously.
my brother texted me and asked me my feelings....
i had to laugh cause i knew he was getting at my twilight obsession.
(i had a 30th surprise party that was twilight themed.. i mean it was BAD!)

but i'm indifferent.
i feel bad for robert pattinson & the family of the other guy, but no more or less than i would to any victim(s) of infidelity.

and i'm not a will ferrell fan.. but this here is just damn funny!

TRAMPIRE!!

xo-k

1 comment:

  1. This made me Laugh.Out.Loud. It helps that I adore Will Ferrell and you already know how I feel about Twilight. TFS! Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...