this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

5.27.2011

recipe: bacon cheeseburger rice

say what?
 that's what you are thinking, right? 
if it is then you'd be like the hubs & the dude.  
especially when they saw their plates!  


is that pickles on top? 
why yes, yes it is!
and yes. this is a crappy cell phone picture.
in my 'i'm gonna eat my shoe in a minute' state, this was all i got before i shoveled it in my mouth.
i know. i am so lazy.
but please don't judge this delicious dish on my crappy photo.

see this one is a MUCH better visual representation of how it tastes.
FOR SURE.

so obviously i can't claim rights to the recipe because it's totally not mine.
but i did think to myself  'hmm, i wonder if you could make cheeseburger rice?'
cause you know, it was getting close to payday...
& i was about out of everything except for cheese, rice & ground beef!
 you know google is a girl's best friend.
well, for a girl like me who has no talent for concocting recipes.
so that's what i did.

and here is where i landed.

and you are gonna love the crunchy, salty pieces of pickles.
PROMISE.
it totally makes this dish!
trust me, skip the hamburger helper (gag!) and make this.

xo-k

linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...