this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

6.10.2011

life: he says mama


he turned 9 months old yesterday...
for the last week he's been saying.. 'naaanaaaaa naaaanaaaa'
... which technically means that nana wins..
but in the mama vs. dada world.. I WIN! :)
my little man started first thing this morning with 'mamamamamama'
then it got a little shorter, and a little shorter.
i figured i wouldn't count it until he said it just once 'mama'
then while i was in the other room talking on the phone with my mom i heard it.
one short sweet 'mama'.
so of course then it counted & i had to video it. :)
oh and send it to the hubs & claim my victory!
... who of course claimed he couldn't hear him OVER THE PHONE say 'mama'.
SORE LOSER! :)

and promptly after setting him on the ground to play mason crowned him with a set of mickey ears...
during which rance said 'mama' and mason followed with 'uhm, i think he's telling on me!'
if he only knew.

remind me of this moment in a year or so when i'm tired of hearing 'mama' hollered from two different directions m'kay? thanks :)

have a great weekend!
xo-k

ps. no. i didn't hold my kid upside down to video him. but apparently i held my phone that way.

2 comments:

  1. so stinkin' cute! oh yes....when they can both talk, they will only do so at the same time...just so you know. =)
    hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristy! that's so wonderful!! and you are so wise to tape it!!! wish I had done more of that :o)
    Melle

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...