this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

4.23.2013

privacy.

i knew it was coming. as soon as i started school i know this was the path i would head down. it's not that i post things i'm embarrassed about, or that i'm embarrassed about what i've posted. but lets face it, i use all lowercase letters & i share stories about things that i wouldn't share in a professional work place.

so, i'm going private on the blog. it was one of the options i considered when i thought about just deleting the whole thing and refraining from blogging, and now i'm being asked again to review my online presence, and until i define more clear perimeters for myself, i'm going to restrict my viewers to those who have already been following me.

i have a plan in mind for the the end game, and that includes a public blog, but for now, i need to protect my stories & this place i've created, as well as myself.

so please, if you want to hang around, shoot me an email so i can add you to the list :)

redmetaljunk@comcast.net

xo-k

4 comments:

  1. You know I want to keep reading. I think you'll enjoy having a private blog.

    pink_princessjlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved your blog!
    jaydenjaymes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog! Please keep me! :)

    sarahddahl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on that list! Right??? I read even though I don't comment often...so don't cut me off, wink. Love ya! Totally understand!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...