this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

1.21.2011

scrapbooking: more pages

i pretty much almost had heart failure yesterday when i tried to download pictures of my pages off my camera yesterday (i don't like the way the scanner colors everything). my laptop wasn't recognizing my USB cord. ISN'T recognizing it.

i guess it's a good thing we now have THREE computers in our house. yes, three. santa & dada conspired against me to leave a third on christmas morning.

so after panic & fear took hold of me, i restarted my computer & then leapt over to the hubs pc to try & download everything before some other piece of technology decided to revolt. (ie: my memory card)

once i got all that settled i had just enough time to get a few of my pages blogged & the babe woke up. (he was really needy yesterday, surprised i got anything accomplished)

so here are the remainder. (again if you a scrapbooker & want supply info click here.)






remember what i said about technology revolting? ya. stupid blogger. the last four pages won't upload.






FINALLY!

hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

xo-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...