this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

1.31.2011

life: you know i'm bad....


don't act like i'm the only one excited about this!!!
you know your 80's lovin', micheal jackson dancin', kid inside is excited about this!

no?




how about now?

ok, so maybe i am the only one who used to hijack my mom's record player,
  blast my 'thriller' record & dance around in my leotard back then.

in my defense i was like 6.

maybe it's lame to be that excited about this game....
ahh... who am i kidding....
I TOTALLY WANT IT!!! :)
(and i'm okay with that!)

xo-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...