this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

3.30.2011

photography: super full moon.


are you one of those people who ran outside to take a picture of that super full moon two weeks ago?
i am.

i'm also one of those people who screamed 'awesome & wicked cool'..
(while the hubs looked at me like i had a third eye smack in the middle of my forehead)
but my excitement wasn't really over the moon..
it was over the fact that with the lens my aunt gave me i was able to capture the variances in the surface of the moon.. 

it's no professional picture for sure..
but i think that there is pretty dang cool.

xo-k 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...