this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

10.27.2011

scrapbooking.

sometimes it feels good to just sit down and scrap.
it's therapy for me.
i've been trying my best to work on getting older pictures out & down on paper with the stories.

(believe it or not... this is the dude... circa 2004)

(this is one of my first photos with my dslr. it's printed on metallic paper, which this photo just doesn't do justice to!)





i'm brewing up something..
well, new for me.
a new opportunity.
i'm super excited about.

xo-k

ps. it sorta kinda has everything to do with scrapbooking :) 

1 comment:

  1. Pages like this make me want to scrap again. You've still got it, girl. You can seriously scrap!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...