this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

5.15.2012

project life: week six

and onto week six
there are bits & pieces of this spread i'm not 100% crazy about..
but i've decided not to obsess over it all.
get it down & move on.
and when it comes together, it works out fine.
:)
week six:
(click on the pictures to make them larger)

masking tape + silhouette cut out

the dude has almost hit the 50lb mark.
(it's taken forever!!)
another silhouette cut out 'he said'.
a project life journaling card with text from a fb update.
and yet another silhouette cut out, my favorite to date!


i'm in love with my date stamp
& my days of the week 7 gypsies stamp.
oh.. and my silhouette :)

xo-k

ps-questions about supplies? leave me a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...