this is a blog about memory keeping, funny stories & baked goods i make, and do my best not to eat. proper capitalization is always optional.

1.27.2012

diy: valentine crafts

i'm not sure if valentine's crafts are in the cards for me this year.
i am HOPING to do SOMETHING...
but as of right now, i got nothing planned.
..........yep. nothing.

so i thought i'd link up some of my valentine's projects from last year..
because the lack of craftiness around here is getting disgusting.
(i need those darn page protectors already...)



this was my little present to mason last year.
it has been well loved, & the box could probably stand replacing!


this was our gift to mason teacher last year.
just a store bought plastic cup, all glittered up for valentine's day.


a little felt applique on a onesie for the dude.
he was my little co-pilot for the day, making trips with me to drop off goodies to loved ones.


this was the little piece that started my obsession for the year.
an inkpad, a pen, & some wiggly little fingers & your done.


mason's class treats.
they were recycled plastic baby food containers,
filled with fudge & topped with valentine's sprinkles.
so cute, and a great way to get rid of some of my stash of stuff to re-purpose!



just a few coats of spray paint, some mod podge & glitter.
(this kid cracks me up!)

here's to hoping i find my inner craftiness!

have a great weekend!
xo-k

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! i try to respond to everyone, especially if you have a question. please make sure your email address is in blogger, or that you leave your email address in your comment so that i can respond to you directly with any questions you have! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...